Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lovestruck

"Kendisbilab? Yan ang lagi mong tinatanong sa sarili mo. Every time you feel yourself falling for someone, you always wonder if it's the real thing. Paano nga ba malalaman kung siya ang The One?"

"Kung lovestruck ka, take it slow. Hindi naman siguro mag-e-end of the world if you pause for a while and take some time to read this book..." :)


This booklet is actually a Christmas gift for my brother (Thanks to his colleague!). And since I wanted to feel sleepy, I thought of reading the first few pages of this book without me realizing that I'm enjoying until I reached the last page! :)

I highly recommend this to all singles! Even to those with bf's/gf's. I even suggest parents to encourage their teens to read this book ASAP! =)

God bless us all! :)

No comments: